What is Matcha Nude?
Matcha is tea. Seems basic. She’s not.
It’s a type of green tea that has a long list of beautifying, anti-aging, health benefits. It’s pretty much your one stop shop for holistic health and wellbeing.
Here at Matcha Nude, we like to turn our tea into a ritual.
In the middle of our modern world, it’s nice to have a reason to slow down.
A ritual is intentional, grounding, and calming.
Medicine to the soul.
They bring you into this moment.
They help you appreciate the little things…
They even help you forget about where you’re supposed to be or that boy who broke your heart.
Rituals are healing.
Just like our tea.
Are you ready to have a ritual that feels like a big loving hug you can wrap yourself in every morning and/or afternoon?
We call our brand MATCHA NUDE because this is the cleanest, purest type of Matcha you will find.
Straight from Japan, shipped to Canada and the USA, we deliver pure energy and increased health right to your door step.
We appreciate our community, we appreciate you! We want you to feel seen here. We want you to feel valued here.
We want you to feel inspired here.
• Our Matcha is 100% organic straight from the source in Japan
• We boast of a soft clean taste and a beautiful bright green hue, every cup will taste divine and look the part #instaworthy
• You won't find any bitterness or astringency in your cup with this gorgeous Japanese Matcha
• We not only want YOU to look and feel better here at Matcha Nude, we also care about the Mother Earth. All of Matcha Nude's packaging is compostable (that’s right, toss it right into your compost bin!), Matcha Nude bags, stickers and even our mailers are all ready for the compost
• Matcha Nude is a conscientious company that wants you to look and feel your best and take care of our planet in the process
• Female founded, because #womenontherise
Ready to be part of a community of women committed to doing things better?
Join our community on Instagram! @matchanude
Still curious? Check out the FAQ link to get all your questions about Matcha and Matcha Nude answered by Amelia, xoxo.