Makes 16 donuts
1.5 cup flour
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp baking powder
1 pinch of salt
3/4 cup plant-based milk
1 tsp apple vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp apple sauce
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp Matcha
1. In a small bowl mix milk and apple vinegar. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a big bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Now gradually add all the wet ingredients. Mix well, using an electric hand mixer.
4. Now heat your donut maker and grease with coconut oil.
5. Transfer your dough in a plastic or freezer bag and cut off a corner. Now you can easily pipe the batter into each donut cup. Let your donuts turn golden brown (will take 3 - 5 minutes).
6. Let them cool down and top them with chocolate sauce, sugar icing or whatever comes in your mind.
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder, depending on desired green colour
2 tablespoons almond milk
Mix together. Glaze donuts and refrigerate.