Nude Green Sangria
Summer is coming and who doesn't love a good cocktail on the patio in the sunshine? I mean I love to relax with friends and enjoy a sunny afternoon. This Green Matcha Sangria recipe is a perfect mix between earthy matcha and sweet white wine.
1 cup water
2 Tbsp organic Matcha Nude powder
2 limes sliced
Juice from 3 limes
1 bunch of green grapes frozen
2 green apples sliced
1 cucumber sliced
1 bunch of mint
1 bottle of white wine
1 liter sparkling soda
1. Bring the water to a boil in a tea kettle or small saucepan over the stove.
2. Place the matcha in a heat safe bowl and slowly pour the water in, one tablespoon at a time, while whisking the matcha until dissolved.
3. Transfer matcha mixture to a large pitcher and add in the lime juice, lime slices, grapes, apple slices, cucumber slices, and half the mint.
4. Pour white wine into the pitcher and transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Right before serving, add a handful of ice and the sparkling soda. Use the remaining mint to garnish glasses when serving.