QR Code information
Sourced from the Shizuoka region in Japan. Our Matcha is Organic (JAS) and a premium grade. It is naturally soft and sweet in flavour and doesn't need additional sweeteners.
- Simply add 1 Teaspoon hot water (just under boiling) to 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha powder in the bottom of your cup.
- Whisk it, then fill your cup with more fresh hot water.
We do recommend trying a whisk. It is uniquely suited for creating a frothy bowl of matcha tea which has an airy pleasant texture and tastes wonderfully delicious.
You can make Matcha without a whisk too.
- Tea to go mug with a strainer. Add Matcha and water and shake.
- Tea pot with tea strainer. Add Matcha and pour over water.
- An electric milk frother. Add Matcha and water and press start. You can do this with milk too.
Face Mask - Ingredients
Pink Grapefruit Essential oil
Palmarosa Essential oil
- Open the package and pour a small amount of powder into the palm of your hand. The size of a toonie is perfect. Slowly add a few drops of water to the powder and begin mixing into a paste.
- You will want the consistency of the mask to be like thick honey. Slowly add drops of water and continue mixing with your finger until it's just right.
- Apply the mask with your fingers or a foundation brush to your face, leaving space around your eyes and nostrils.
- In the tub with soft music or with your favourite romantic comedy and a glass of wine. Relax your mind and calm your body. Leave the mask on your face for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water and pat dry. You look beautiful.
Energy Balls - Ingredients
Shredded coconut, unsweetened
Granola - Ingredients
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Coconut palm sugar
Pure maple syrup
Donuts - Ingredients
Dark Chocolate Matcha Coconut Butter Cups - Ingredients
Dairy free dark chocolate
Matcha Fudge - Ingredients